The festive season is upon us and many of us will be heading out to various Christmas parties. But what do you wear? As a person who rarely goes for nights out anymore I am probably a bit behind with what's on trend. I had a search through party wear on JD Williams and I have come up with an entire outfit - I mean who doesn't love metallics - right?!
This is what I would go for, maybe a bit quirky for some (especially the boots) but I love them.
1. Monsoon Jana Embellished Tunic Dress. This beautiful dress includes intricate hand-embellishment. This highly skilled technique involves hand needle work to add beads and sequins to the fabric, giving our garments a unique look. It is dripping in hand-placed beads and sequins, fading through from gold to black.
2. Naturally Close Sparkle Tights. Gorgeous shimmery tights that catch the light, perfect for evenings out or dressed down in the day.
3. Vero Moda Curve Mae Faux Leather Jacket. Make a real statement this Christmas with this metallic silver biker jacket.
4. Irregular Choice Meow Ankle Boots. Beautiful detailing with a cute kitty buckle and a sparkly heal. I love Irregular Choice!
5. Alice Rose Gold Sequin Clutch Bag. This Alice box bag with reversible sequins and detachable strap is the perfect piece to carry all your party essentials.
6. Guess Colours Crystal Hoop Earrings. These rose gold plated hoops have a simple and elegant silhouette with a refined Swarovski pave setting on the frontal section, ending with the iconic engraved Guess logo.
I found so many lovely things on their website including toys and homeware. Plus they have some really popular brands like Joe Browns and Coast.
Are any of you going out soon? What do you think of my outfit choice?
*This is a collaborative post*